- About JD
- Speaking Engagements
- Contact Us
A few years ago, I had the chance to visit Sedona, Arizona, where I met Sarah McLean.
Sarah has dedicated her life to learning all there is to know about meditation and she has just released a wonderful book that I highly recommend.
Click here to learn more about the book and how you can order it.
A brief description is below.
Have a wonderful day and stay centered...
Studies show that the practice of meditation alters the brain—specifically the areas that govern memory, empathy, and stress. By the end of the 8 weeks, readers will be confident in their understanding of meditation and their ability to meditate every day. They also will have become more self-aware, more peaceful, and more compassionate toward themselves and others. The easy-to-follow program inspires the reader to confidently cultivate a successful meditation practice and develop a new perspective; they become more self-aware, more peaceful, and more compassionate, developing a way of life that can truly be called soul-centered. As you go through the program you will find you are more:
· Engaged in the moment at hand, and alert to the choices you can make in each moment
· Spontaneous and open to possibilities as you learn to live with fewer assumptions and labels about yourself and others
· Aware of your emotional responses and your mental activity and habits
· Sensitive to your body and its signals of stress and relaxation
· Kind to yourself as you discover who you are and what you want, and you learn to say what you mean
· Intuitive, listening to your own wisdom and making more nourishing choices
· Compassionate to others and present with loving attention
· Soul-centered as you shift your center point from the external world to your own loving, beautiful, wise essence.